GREENSBORO, N.C. — Navigating a job search can be stressful and confusing, but you don’t have to do it alone.
Will Graham of Graham Personnel Services joined Tanya Rivera on WFMY News 2, along with Chris Rivera from GuilfordWorks, to share their knowledge of information and resources available for people seeking employment in the Triad.
There are hundreds of positions available across the Triad.
- Greensboro: 400+ openings
- Thomasville: 80+ openings
- Asheboro: 200+ openings
- High Point: 200+ openings
- Kernersville: 50+ openings
- Winston-Salem: 80+ openings
Things are different now. How do I find a job in 2021?
Things are definitely different, but there are ways you can stand out!
- Check online job boards for open positions
- Contact recruiters at staffing firms
- Talk to friends and family about your goals and opportunities
- Seek out government offices for help
- Ask for referrals
Ready to get started on your new career? Call or text our office at 336-288-9330 to get started, or go ahead and submit an application here, and we’ll reach out with job opportunities that best match you.