Despite a troubling report on the U.S. economy, the country’s job market remains strong.
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A troubling report on the U.S. economy is raising new concerns about a recession. A recent Morning Consult/Politico poll showed more Americans believe we already are in a recession, compared to two years ago when the pandemic sent the stock market crashing and layoffs surged.
But the White House is pointing to one sign that we’re not in a recession just yet. They point to the booming job market as a positive sign.
U.S. unemployment is near record lows, but if you’re looking for a job, or a job change, our experts are here to help.
2 Wants to Know jobs and unemployment experts Chris Rivera with Guilford Works and Will Graham of Graham Personnel Services have helpful information they want to share with you: watch the segment and learn more here.
Ready to get started on your next job opportunity? Call or text our office at 336-288-9330, or go ahead and submit an application here, and we’ll reach out with job opportunities that best match you.
Interested in more tips? Check out these articles:
- Five Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency for Your Job Search Needs
- How to Write Accomplishment Examples on Your Resume
- Don’t Let Your Body Language Sink Your Job Interview
- Prepare for Your First Job Interview
- The Interpersonal Skills You Need at Work (+ How to Grow Them Today)
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Job Search Stress Under Control