Alexa McHale, Graham Personnel Services (07/19/22)
Searching for a job can be stressful and tiring to take on alone. While there are many approaches you can take–applying through job boards and social media, visiting company websites, or reaching out within your network– a great option that not everyone considers is working with a staffing agency. Despite the value a staffing agency can add, many people don’t understand or aren’t aware of how a staffing agency can help. This blog will provide a quick summary of how Graham Personnel Services (GPS) can help you in your job search.
GPS is a staffing agency with over 50 years of experience in the Triad NC area and throughout the US in VA, GA, TX, OR, MO, and CA. Our mission is to match great people with great companies. When you partner with one of our recruiters, their goal is to match you with a role and company that best matches your wants and needs.
To help you decide if working with a staffing agency is right for you, here are some of the top benefits.
- Your Recruiter Does the Job Hunting for You
- The recruiter you work with at GPS will work to find various opportunities for you. They take your specific skillset and preferences to look at all the available jobs, then they will recommend you as a potential hire for roles that match you.
- You Get Access to Multiple Job Openings
- As aforementioned, your recruiter searches through various available jobs, so that includes jobs across a number of companies as well! GPS works with 100+ companies just in the Triad area, so our recruiters can cast a wide net for you.
- Your Recruiter Has More Connections to Hiring Businesses
- GPS has a long, successful history in the Triad area, and our team members have developed strong relationships with our client companies. These relationships can make a difference during a job search, but you won’t be able to utilize these kinds of connections on your own. Recruiters at GPS tap into their networks to find more opportunities to match your needs.
- Gain Valuable Feedback
- When going through a job search traditionally, you likely will not get feedback from interviewers or HR managers throughout the process. With a staffing agency, your recruiter can provide feedback and tips to improve your interviewing skills and your resume.
- It’s Free to Use a Staffing Agency
- If you’re not already convinced to use a staffing agency, all these benefits come at no cost to you! It is free for you to utilize GPS for your job search needs.
Graham Personnel Services is here to help you every step of the way on your job search. To get started, call or text our office at 336-288-9330, or go ahead and submit an application here, and we’ll reach out with job opportunities that best match you.
Check out these candidate testimonials Graham Personnel Services has received!
Check out some of our recent articles for tips:
- How to Write Accomplishment Examples on Your Resume
- Need a Job Now? Follow These Essential Steps
- Don’t Let Your Body Language Sink Your Job Interview
- Prepare for Your First Job Interview
- The Interpersonal Skills You Need at Work (+ How to Grow Them Today)
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Job Search Stress Under Control