GREENSBORO, N.C. — Will Graham of Graham Personnel Services joined Tanya Rivera on WFMY 2 Wants to Know, along with Lee Howell and Fred Henry from GuilfordWorks, to share advice and resources to help you land the job you want. During the segment, they cover the state of the job market, resume tips, open roles, and more! Watch the segment and learn more here.
Diverse Opportunities Await
Are you ready to explore the array of job openings available in the Triad? Whether you’re seeking a role in office administration, maintenance, management, finance, engineering, or more, Graham Personnel Services has plenty of options to choose from.
- Office Professionals: 27 openings | $40,310 – $81,120
- Supervisors/Managers: 10 openings | $45,000 – $150,000
- Accounting/Finance Roles: 7 openings | $50,000 – $80,000
- Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Quality, Product): 5 openings | $62,400 – $90,000
- Metal Fabrication (MIG Welders, CNC Machinists, etc.): 10 openings | $33,280 – $52,000
- Pickers/Packers, Material Handlers, Assemblers, Machine Operators, Forklift Drivers, Clerical Roles, and more!
Ready to get started on your next job opportunity?
Call or text our office at 336-288-9330, or go ahead and submit an application here, and we’ll reach out with job opportunities that best match you.
Interested in more tips?
Check out these articles: